We know that the number of people moving into self-employment has tripled in the last 20 years. More and more people are considering leaving the corporate world and going self-employed. Research shows that this transition to self-employment can be made easier if some key issues are tested out and addressed.
- your clarity of vision
- your personal competencies
- your personal and financial supports
We know that many people feel stuck in their current situation, and have dreams of becoming their own boss.
If you look at those who have already made this transition, research shows that the transition can be made easier if certain things are taken into account, issues are considered and specific preparation made.
Do you need to:
- develop a clearer understanding of whether self employment is the appropriate next step for you
- know those areas to rectify or work on to improve your chances of making a successful transition to self employment
- plan the further steps you need to take to address these areas of development
Contact us for coaching.