Psychometric tests are designed to provide a consistent and effective measure of people’s traits, abilities, skills and interests. The ability to measure these characteristics enhances decision-making throughout recruitment and selection, individual and team development, organisational change and career progress.
Psychometric tests can be used to:
- Accurately and reliably predicts an individual’s capacity, behaviour, skill and motivation to do a given job.
- Identify potential issues of conflict and low team cohesion, and thereby avoid or resolve conflict.
- Improve leader-employee communication and collaboration.
- Reduce training costs and staff turnover.
- Recognise, prioritise and act on training opportunities to improve work processes and results.
Work seamlessly with your current HR department, or as a standalone solution if you don’t have a dedicated HR division.
Effectively complement other assessment techniques, such as competency interviews, role-play and in-tray exercises to analyse a range of management skills.
If you would like to find out more about our assessment and development centres or psychometric testing, simply contact us.