A Registered Career Development Professional [RCDP] helps you clarify the work you want to do and find the roles you’re looking for. They do this by working with you to discover what makes you tick, what and where would you find job satisfaction so that you can find the ideal role that motivates you and matches your goals. The coach will also prepare you for applying, interviewing and getting prepared for this role.
Virtual one:one coaching with Registered Career Development Professional using Zoom or Teams.
Check LinkedIn for references
- 4 hours’ coaching + email support
- Career coaching, guidance and action planning
- Analysis of skills, values, interests and more about you
- Exploring career options
- CV review, guidance, CV writing and tailoring
- Application matching and cover letter support
- LinkedIn profile review, leverage and optimisation coaching
- Interview coaching and role play
- Negotiating the best offer package
- Starting your new role
To buy this service, please complete the following form and pay.
We will then be in touch to arrange your sessions.
Error: Contact form not found.