The do-it-yourself career exploration and job search guides to fully equip you with the ultimate tools to tackle the challenging 2021 job market successfully.
Career coaching is a solution-oriented approach to assist and inform you when you are in need of career advice or going through a career transition. In other words, it helps people define, redefine, and achieve their professional objectives and other work-related goals. When you work with a Registered Career Development Coach you will get results. And if you want to work on your own, all the resources you need can be found below.
- Self-report inventories to identify your personal and professional goals and ensure you make the right career choices
- Ensure you are suitable for self-employment and can set-up a new business
- Templates, examples and checklists for all the collateral you will need to search for the perfect role
- Learn new strategies to leverage your applications
- Tips and techniques to build your confidence as you go for an interview
- Understand how to develop an offer and secure a better package
- How to overcome those first few days and what to do next
And if you would rather have some help then look no further:
- Career coaching or counselling helps you identify your motivation, skills, interests, work values and what is the right role for you; and then help you make the transition into that new role. A Registered Career Development Professional [RCDP] will support your job search with labour market information, psychology theory, career research and up-to-date world of work resources. You will also find some useful resources here
- Psychometric testing, interpretation and feedback from a member of The British Psychological Society
Contact us for more information: