I am currently working as a career coach with Ki-work and we are in the process of developing a unique career transition support service for professionals.
Ki work currently has a network of over 50 career coaches throughout the UK and are contracted to the DWP providing job search support for professionals.
The career transition programme’s main target group is professionals that
– have been unemployed for 3 – 6 months or over;
– were earning over £40k per annum;
– could be looking for an alternative to full time or contract employment; and
– can afford the fees of £595 plus VAT.
The programme is for 12 weeks and includes
– 6 hours of one-to-one coaching
– 6 meetings with a group of five plus coach
– each meeting for 90 minutes once a fortnight
– a total of 15 hours of support
– web-based collaboration, marketing and research tools.
What might be of interest is that prior to the full launch, we are planning to run one or more programmes for FREE.
Would you be interested in participating in this first stage development? Contact us now for more information