Seven killer CV mistakes that destroy your chances of job success
About the Book
It’s a job getting a job, but equally hard to get an interview.
Your CV is your lifeline to the perfect role; don’t sabotage your job-hunting strategy with an ineffective CV. You need to know what the mistakes are.
- Is your CV structure working for you?
- Do you write a new CV for each job application?
- Are you getting through the short-
- Is your CV as good as it could be?
- Do you know how to get short-
If any of the answers are “NO” then this book is for you. Because this book shows you where you are going wrong.
“Following redundancy, Lynn was very supportive in helping me to reassess my strengths; as a result I massively improved my CV, focusing on the points she had made. I now have a new job.”
“Lynn, I am pleased to say that yesterday I accepted a job offer. I would like to thank you for your help on the CV that has been invaluable.”