Registered Career Development Professional | Career Coach
Chartered MCIPD MCDI PgDip Guidance & Assessment
Former HR Management Consultant with 24+ years of experience in the development and delivery of executive-level career coaching and outplacement services. I was inspired to enter the field of career guidance and development due to my passion for helping people discover fulfilling careers.
I believe in the powerful combination of theory, psychology, observation, congruence and application as the basis of a holistic individualised approach to classic career coaching. It is important to me that I offer personal support at a time of such transition.
Listening to background stories and understanding what ‘makes them tick’ means that I can assist clients better recognise their own skills, knowledge and experience and how they can harness this in an active successful job search.
As a Global Career Transition Professional, I have helped over 900 clients at all levels, from many different sectors and from all over the world.
I am able to use a variety of exercises and psychometric tools to supplement career exploration coaching sessions.
- PgDip Adult Guidance and Assessment
- Career Counselling Service [CCS] Coaching Certificate Accreditation
- Member of Career Development Institute [Registered Career Development Professional (RCDP)]
- Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Member of British Psychological Society [BPS] | Certificated as a BPS Test User (Occupational Ability & Personality)
- Licensed user of MBTI® | Profiling for Success tools | Hogan MVPI & HPI | Testing the Water
- Published author: Get That Job and Can’t Get That Job
- Brief Solution Focused Coaching for Executives
- Foundation Course in Counselling
- NVQ Level 5 Training & Development Strategy
- Certificate in Culture Intelligence
As a Registered Career Development Professional (RCDP) with the Career Development Institute (CDI), I adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and am committed to my ongoing professional development to ensure my practice remains relevant and up-to-date.
Coaching: outplacement | Returners to work | Self-employment start-up | Job search strategy | Preparation for retirement |Career advice | Career assessment & planning | Interview preparation | Personal branding | CV development | LinkedIn leverage and usage